Pagina's

woensdag 27 september 2017

Visiting dark places with Miss Sien

Some time ago I came in contact with model Sien and we agreed to do an Urbexshoot in a place that I felt was ideal for her fragile figure.
So we hooked up last Sundaymorning rather early and drove up to the location. After being perhaps 150 meters in the first part of the premises we got "busted" by a very angry man who was fed up of being confronted with vandals and drug addicts who trash the place. We stayed calm and explained him we had no bad intentions and he relaxed and finaly even told us where the better spots were to take pictures.

Now on to the pictures, starting with the shot I had to have ...


Naturaly other images where taken ...





...and since I told her to bring her boyfriend along he could act as my assistant or HLS (Human Light Stand) as you can see in this BTS ...


As we moved along the buildings taking more shots ...




Images taken with a Nikon D600 and the Sigma 24-105mm, most of them in Strobist style. My other camera was a Fuji X-E2s with the XF50 2.0


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten