Pagina's

zaterdag 25 februari 2017

Elsenborn @ night


Recently I spent a week in Camp Elsenborn, a Belgian military base. There I wanted to photograph the sky at night but the bad weather (rain and heavy wind every day) made it impossible to do so. Instead I went in search for the desolated and dark spots of this base.
Since I had to travel light the only gear I had was my Fuji X-E1, the XF14mm and a Sirui T-005KX tripod. The ISO range varies from 1250 to 2000 with shutterspeeds of maximum 30seconds. Due to the long exposure and high ISO some images may look if they were made early in the morning but don't be mistaken.














1 opmerking:

  1. Knappe sfeerbeelden, ze geven een mooi beeld van het desolate gevoel welk een militair kampement bij nacht geeft.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen