Pagina's

maandag 16 juni 2014

"La Chartreuse" or Urban Exploring with the Fuji X-E1...

It had been a while since I did some Urbex or Urban Exploring and not too far from my home was a place that screamed for my attention : "La Chartreuse", an abandoned fort build between 1817 and 1823. This fort was used for several purposes and stands now abandoned....


Anyhow, this time I decided to travel light and leave my DSLR and large tripod at home. Instead I took the Fuji X-E1 with the standard kitlens ( 18-55mm ) and a small tripod ( Sirui T-005KX ) in a hydration backpack...


And now please enjoy some of the shots that were made at La "Chartreuse" ...








Outside the fort I met a local chap. Paul was letting his dog Arthur out in the surroundings and we had quite a chat. Always nice to meet new people !


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten